Borderlands 2 is complete.

Sugarhill

It has been sent off for certification and looks like it will be more than ready for the September release. I never played Borderlands and I have no intention of playing this one, but I thought this would be good news for some of you.

They are already working on the DLC, which may tick a few of you off as you will probably think that it could been added in the original game. :D

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/borderlands-2/1225497p1.html

Werbung:

Epicfied

I own Borderlands but I've barely played it. My boyfriend loves the game though.
He'll definitely be excited when I give him this news. :)

Sugarhill

I looked at the cover, saw whatever it was that it was supposed to be, :D and decided against it. It's not fun when I can barely look at it. However, I've never heard anything but how great of a game it is, so like your boyfriend, I know that the people that have been clamoring over it, feel one more step closer to it.

Epicfied

I looked at the cover, saw whatever it was that it was supposed to be, :D and decided against it. It's not fun when I can barely look at it. However, I've never heard anything but how great of a game it is, so like your boyfriend, I know that the people that have been clamoring over it, feel one more step closer to it.
He really enjoyed the first Borderlands and pushed me to buy it.
It's not really made for two player. Possible, but he split screen kinda sucks.
He and his friends would set up on a couple different tvs and system link, I think.

Werbung:

omarfw

I've owned borderlands for a while now but I've never beaten it fully. I'm currently going through it entirely with a friend and it's definitely one of the best coop FPSRPGs ever.

It has some issues though and it certainly wasn't made with PC in mind, but Borderlands 2 seems to be fixing every major issue I had with the first one, so needless to say I'm stoked.