Blood Prophets need teammates!

Dark_Swords

The Blood Prophets are looking for members!
We focus mainly on teamwork, respect, and spilling the blood of our enemies! Apply today! We will have some fun on the battlefield!

Werbung:

DemonicGunz

i would like to join blood prophets, I DemonicGunz(my screen name in combatarms) have a .95 kdr i play daily and are going through the ranks quickly jost post me on my profile when the next tryouts are, l83r

Dark_Swords

Still recruting!

We are still looking for members! Currently we have 3 males and 2 females. More are welcome and we always have fun! Apply now! Click clan and search for Blood Prophets!

Werbung:

mahtoaster

hey man, im a major stratagy buff as well as tactics, which are not the same thing, i am a 14 year old guy who hasn't been on for more than one year but is doing really well, and i am on skype. I have a .53 kill-death ratio but that's cause i dont play enough to contiuously get my shotgun or sniper. i am a sergent first class and can play clan battles well. My best maps are showdown, waverider, snowvalley, sand hog, and warhead, in nospecific order. i hope to be the 7th or 8th member of your team