1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

Bioshock Infinite - Hard Mode!

Discussion in 'Shooter forum' started by Jessi, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Member

Now *this* is exciting. I'm one of those people who thinks a lot of games have been dumbed down and made way too easy. Sure, it makes it more accessible to a larger audience and that's good for business, but some people want a real challenge.

For Game Over to -actually- mean you have to start over? Hell yeah, bring it on.

2. iGerms

iGerms New Member

Excited for this, i enjoyed Bioshock 1 and 2, and although its a different settings this looks like its going to be good.

3. iebo00

iebo00 Member

I haven't seen a Game Over screen since my NES playing days. Ever since then I've had save games to rely on. I do think this will be a popular mode for players who want a new level of challenge. Having to make those tough choices is a great part of a game.

4. Ronald Ramos

Ronald Ramos New Member

After reading that, I think I'll stear clear of this mode. Not because I don't like a good challenge, I just want my experience of Bioshock Infinite to be continuous and naturally flowing. The game has so much atmosphere and personality to be ruined by constant fits of frustration and anger.