Bio vs LrK December 16

Werbung:

CuRRyINaHuRRy

I have one final on tuesday and THREE FUCKIN FINALS ON WEDNESDAY ( BACK TO BACK) !

Im so fucked ! ! ! !

GOTTA STUDY STUDY

according to rayleign's criterion....monochromatic light sent through a narrow slit of width a produces a diffraction pattern...the Kequilibruim for the reaction...entropy increases as the degrees of freedom increase...the following series conditionally convergent ...alternating harmonic series.. :roll: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Sortitout

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
I have one final on tuesday and THREE FUCKIN FINALS ON WEDNESDAY ( BACK TO BACK) !

Im so fucked ! ! ! !

GOTTA STUDY STUDY

according to rayleign's criterion....monochromatic light sent through a narrow slit of width a produces a diffraction pattern...the Kequilibruim for the reaction...entropy increases as the degrees of freedom increase...the following series conditionally convergent ...alternating harmonic series.. :roll: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

yes u are fucked

i have one on tues/one on wed no back to backs for me

{Iceman}

IN REGARDS TO THE SILENT PLANT:

Ayatollah did not know what a silent plant was, and when he planted it in the spot, he was doing so because he could keep an eye on the bomb from up the ladder, NOT because it was a silent plant. He (and LrK) had no intention of cheating, and if anything, that incident was an accident. That is why we were careful of where we were planting after that incident, making sure to avoid that area where the silent plant occured. If you want us to forfeit the round (not the match, the ROUND), that's fine, but we just wanted to clear this up.

Good game guys, see you next week,

Ice

Sortitout

{Iceman} said:

Ayatollah did not know what a silent plant was, and when he planted it in the spot, he was doing so because he could keep an eye on the bomb from up the ladder, NOT because it was a silent plant. He (and LrK) had no intention of cheating, and if anything, that incident was an accident. That is why we were careful of where we were planting after that incident, making sure to avoid that area where the silent plant occured. If you want us to forfeit the round (not the match, the ROUND), that's fine, but we just wanted to clear this up.

Ice

np that was a nice long explanation, very poetic, moving really, u can forfeit ur life next scrim, lub u

MeanMugginFool

{Iceman} said:

Ice
It's not that big a deal, I was simply pointing out it was a silent plant and that in a real match, you'd have to forfeit that point. It was only a scrim, so don't sweat it.

Machiavelli

MeanMugginFool said:
{Iceman} said:

Ice
It's not that big a deal, I was simply pointing out it was a silent plant and that in a real match, you'd have to forfeit that point. It was only a scrim, so don't sweat it.

Actually, I believe you forfeit the match

mYth

BTW I want to thank LrK for making that clear. No harm, no foul. We just wanted to 411 u that it happened (intentional or not) so we could avoid any hell breakin loose. Also, just to let u boys know, that was my first scrim being back in the game in about 3 years, and it was fun ppl so thanx! Now go and get pwnd! :mrgreen:

Werbung:

{Iceman}

mYth said:
BTW I want to thank LrK for making that clear. No harm, no foul. We just wanted to 411 u that it happened (intentional or not) so we could avoid any hell breakin loose. Also, just to let u boys know, that was my first scrim being back in the game in about 3 years, and it was fun ppl so thanx! Now go and get pwnd! :mrgreen:

Lol, we love you too mYth, and Bio!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p