Big problem with patching

DarkestVampire

So, i dunno if this actually goes here, but yeah. I`m a noob. :confused:

Here`s the story.. today i found the download of Combat Arms online, saw the screenshots and honestly, i just had to download.
Then, after two hours of downloading and installing... now what. It tries to patch, but stops after two minutes or so, saying that an error occured.
After checking this site for some feedback on the problem, i didn?t find anything similliar, so i just re-installed the game.... same problem like before.
I manually patched it to that 4/1/09 patch... nothing.

Here`s the details..
It stops as it wants to download the Combat Arms exe, saying that an error occured and that i should try again.
After that, a box comes up and says:
[Error Code = -60]
Downloading failed (10113, 12016)

I have the European version of the game, a high end PC with Windows XP and fast Internet, so what could be the problem? The goddamn client that keeps wanting to force me into an update? I just wanna play, i don`t need the latest technology!

Anyway, any help would be greatly apprciated, because i didn`t get to play this game for one second now and i really don`t want to delete the game after all this trouble.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Check the technical support forum on the Nexon site for what the errors mean.

Just Wondering, where do you live?

You have to update to play.. -_-

DarkestVampire

Wierd. I deleted all the game data and reinstalled, now it stops on a different file, Object.ito.

@MooCowMan: I`m a german. Hmm, reminds me of a certain moneymakeing clan that developed Half Life. Just that i fortunely have a crack to bypass the **king Steam updater which doesnt do jackshit other than slowing down everything.

Anyway, i`ll look at the Nexon site for the codes, thanks.

Jaroldvkiller

fuck were did you download it from? DOWNLOAD THE FREAKING GAME AT NEXON.NET damit never download anything that is not from the official website

DarkestVampire

Well, i downloaded, i ain`t gonna download it again. Stupid thing took me two hours to complete.

And Jaroldvkiller, i downloaded it from "Shooterplanet.ch", a site which has all kinds of free shooters for download and is absolutly thrustworthy.
Since i have to sign up at the nexon website to even see the support, i`m glad i did, too.

MooCowMan

Well, i downloaded, i ain`t gonna download it again. Stupid thing took me two hours to complete.

And Jaroldvkiller, i downloaded it from "Shooterplanet.ch", a site which has all kinds of free shooters for download and is absolutly thrustworthy.
Since i have to sign up at the nexon website to even see the support, i`m glad i did, too.

You have to sign up at Nexon to play the game! You have to create an account AT Nexon to play. :rolleyes: No wonder! Just go to the Nexon site and download it again. BTW it shouldn't take you 2 hours if you have really fast internet, it doesn't even take me a minute and I have pretty slow internet compared to most.

http://en.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Main

YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT! -_- You won't be able to play without one.

Problem Solved, User Error!

/Thread.

DarkestVampire

Just don`t wanna sign up to download is all. Who knows what they`re gonna do with the account data.
But, to satisfy you all, i`m gonna try. Even if it takes me another hour to complete the stupid download.

MooCowMan

Just don`t wanna sign up to download is all. Who knows what they`re gonna do with the account data.
But, to satisfy you all, i`m gonna try. Even if it takes me another hour to complete the stupid download.

They're going to do the same thing they did with the thousands of players that are on it already. Ignore it unless someone reports you for abusing the TOS. Jesus Christ what do you think they're going to do? Find out where you live, stalk you down and rape you? :rolleyes: You're just a lazy fuck..

P.S. Even if you downloaded it from another site. You wouldn't be able to play because you need a fucking nexon account to log into the fucking game. Use your fucking brain..

DarkestVampire

They're going to do the same thing they did with the thousands of players that are on it already. Ignore it unless someone reports you for abusing the TOS. Jesus Christ what do you think they're going to do? Find out where you live, stalk you down and rape you? :rolleyes: You're just a lazy fuck..

P.S. Even if you downloaded it from another site. You wouldn't be able to play because you need a fucking nexon account to log into the fucking game. Use your fucking brain..

I HAVE a fucking nexon account now, otherwise i won`t be downloading the fucking game now. And if we overuse the word fuck now, this is probably gonna end out like a discussion one would have on a school yard.
Anyways, i just hope that its worth it. Because if it still won`t work even though i downloaded it from Nexon directly, i`m gonna laugh.

Werbung: