BFH War Ideas

Werbung:

Hari Seldon

2 commandos is best, they both stick together and its impossible to touch either of them without a stealthed commando, and even then 2 commandos vs one is still quite good odds.

6 remaining places should be 3 soldiers and gunners or 2 soldiers and 4 gunners. any more than 3 soldiers will be hard to co-ordinate CM and various things, leading to alot of wastage

Flyboy

Yeah i think so 2, (Hari Seldons idea) and if you have one knife/long pistol commando and one short pistol/hard shooting sniper they can do alot together. and the one with the knife/pistol can defend the other and still help a bit on the ranged (havn't tested if the long gun is usable in short fights...this is assuming it is.)

Werbung:

Harrowed

Let's wake up this again...

Ok, I playedtoday some bfh we had some good teamwork and I got some ideas...

I think we should have more soldiers than gunners. And I think that we have more high level soldiers than gunners... Maybe 4-5 soldiers (heal, bb, bs, 6th), 2-3 gunners (leg, shield, keg, IEG) and 1 commando (troop trapping bases and sniping lonely walkers and commandos). This is of course tactique against opponent who is moving too in groups. If another clan is so stupid that they don't move in groups then we should just go with 8 commandos ;)
And btw is it really possible to put nationals and royals in same team? Haven't seen that in our servers...