Best way to deal with hackers.

MMMonster

I saw this pedro dude on rattlesnake he was sniping on the tower i shot him and every time i died it showed he had 100% health and armor. so i decided to rally the other players in to telling him to get off.

Werbung:

Manageris98

The actual best way to deal with a hacker is to just stay in the room and tell them that you like what they're doing and then eventually if you keep saying kool or whatever if they are OPKing you then keep telling them that you like thier hacks and then they wont kill you if you say that you wont kill them then they say that they wont kill you.. IT works all the time.

Seawied

No real way to deal with hackers, except when their hacks server goes down, mock the $#!@ out of em when they play like noobs. This happened last night where this cocky hacker was telling everyone about his hacks and how they can own any player. Needless to say, by the end of the round he had a .25 k-d and only could respond "oh ya! once the SGT (or whatever) server gets back on I'm gonna come back and OWN you!"

Manageris98

LOL thats good, lol but your right there is no real way to deal with hackers, but i still like mine so that they dont kill you or so that your KDR doesn't go down because of one match

Rhodesian

Best way to beat hackers is to hack better than they do (amateur programmer speaking). The grand majority of them are idiots, so it's not too hard to maintain a stockpile of hacks that can be turned on when some tool decides he's Neo or something.

I'll get flak for this, sure, but consistently destroying people RAGEs them and gets them to quit eventually, whereupon it reverts to business as usual.

XCalibry

Best way to beat hackers is to hack better than they do (amateur programmer speaking). The grand majority of them are idiots, so it's not too hard to maintain a stockpile of hacks that can be turned on when some tool decides he's Neo or something.

I'll get flak for this, sure, but consistently destroying people RAGEs them and gets them to quit eventually, whereupon it reverts to business as usual.

ppl who hack want to gain advantage over everyone else
ppl who hack are cheaters and think unfair play is "cool"
ppl who hack probably have low self-esteem, immature and can't handle losing

So, why would you want to hack to play against hackers? You can still beat them without hacking... and once they realize will get pissed off, which in my opinion, will accomplish your task in beating them!

-False

if just speed hackin on DR i just snipe when there coming through the hallway,which usually kills them and if there like OPKing i insult them in the worst way possible,virgin,whore,slut yo mommas my B***

etc.

Immature, and by you insulting them, they KNOW that they're getting the satisfaction of getting to you. So basically you're just feeding them your own flesh.

MMMonster

Yo this lorris person was chamming(see everybody bright colors through everything) because she saw me through a large cloud of smokescreen me and her were on oppisite sides and i was hiding she ran around the corner shot me and ran away in two seconds like i was shooting my head off

MMMonster

Why dont we get anti-hack man he hacks for justice and to kill hackers he uses hacks on servers where people hack and fights specifically the hackers

MooCowMan

Yo this lorris person was chamming(see everybody bright colors through everything) because she saw me through a large cloud of smokescreen me and her were on oppisite sides and i was hiding she ran around the corner shot me and ran away in two seconds like i was shooting my head off

You can't actually see people through smoke with chams.. Just so you know.

<- Ex. Hacker

MrPoog

Moo's right, yo diggidy-dawg chum-chow G.

-Dog.

G-dog.

<-- ex-hacker as well. I only hacked at the other hackers. And even THAT was boring. I eventually got to the point of just getting rid of hacks, since hacking back at hackers pretty much defeats the purpose of spending time on the computer for fun. :/ I'm also a pro glitcher (not an oxymoron) since I can glitch into pretty much anything I need to, in order to get rid of an annoying chammer/glitcher (especially those road noobs in Waverider). But I haven't seen many hackers lately, so... yep.

Werbung:

Seawied

Poog the term you are looking for is anti-glitcher. Someone who uses glitching to stop others who are glitching.

Pro glitcher remains to be an oxymoron =P

BTW: I love your goal in your signature