Best way to deal with hackers.

MooCowMan

You sound like one of those faggits that blows at everything. I don't call everyone a hacker like you do dumb shit. So I'd shut up, your name also sucks.
I can laugh and get killed alot because my k/d can take a few points off.
Just how I honestly feel about you.

Wow.. That hurt!...

:rolleyes:

Calm your ass down boy!

*Edit*
Lmao ok I tried to resist this but.. I can't..

"I don't call everyone a hacker like you do dumb shit."

WORST COMEBACK EVER! Here I am talking about being chill with hackers.. I even posted in another thread how I was cool to one and he chose not to kill me haha.. wow.. I'm sorry but that was horrible.. I stay to myself, if there is an obvious hacker, I don't even call out hacker.. I laugh, make stupid jokes that even make the hacker laugh.. wow.. lmao!

Werbung:

john66

You still suck really badly. You can't come up with anything.
''Wow.. That hurt!...''-That is the worst I've ever seen. At least put in a tear.
"Calm your ass down boy!"
If you didn't want me to bitch you out don't insault me in the first place.

MooCowMan

If you consider calling you out for being someone who calls hacker on people an insult.. Stand up, walk away from your computer and go outside..

Seriously, You think I'm trying to start shit with you but I'm not.. you just keep dragging this out. It's almost pathetic how worked up you're getting over this. When I said "Calm your ass down boy" I actually meant it, You are getting worked up over nothing! Nothing I said was a snarky comeback of any sort which you took it as. Just drop it.. lmao

get prepared people theres a new hack out calleed ghost mod realesed by fpshacks , you stay on spawn point not being able to be killed , its like if your spirit is going around with a gun flying killing people so i warn you becarful .

EDIT:The best way to deal with a hacke ris this add them to friend list after the game , go to fpshacks and download a hack , then challeneg all the hackers au fought ( try to get the hacks u have to be vip and if the guys u challenge are normal that will be sweet) , use aimbot on them and then if they ask you "stop hacking u little bihc "tel lthem "you where the starter hackers so see this will happen to u on future games "!

XCalibry

get prepared people theres a new hack out calleed ghost mod realesed by fpshacks , you stay on spawn point not being able to be killed , its like if your spirit is going around with a gun flying killing people so i warn you becarful .

EDIT:The best way to deal with a hacke ris this add them to friend list after the game , go to fpshacks and download a hack , then challeneg all the hackers au fought ( try to get the hacks u have to be vip and if the guys u challenge are normal that will be sweet) , use aimbot on them and then if they ask you "stop hacking u little bihc "tel lthem "you where the starter hackers so see this will happen to u on future games "!

I got this hack on me.. nothing you can do just leave the game...

PiAnaHoLiC91

The Best way to deal with HACKERS is to play "Free For All" =]
if everyone is hacking and playing FFA, everyones on an equal level.
all you need to do is sit back and stay out of sight and shoot with Stealth =]

or just go to Thisgamesux.net and DL TGS 3.1.3 Public Hack
or Google up "Simple Chams 1.2"

i think its no fun when you hack tho. takes away challenge...=[

Add me Up,
PiAnaHoLiC

Dipsticked

Going down to their level just makes you as pathetic as them...

I just leave or watch, and if im the Elite in the room, I simply kick...

Really guys, just find a new match, it isnt that hard... its not like its the end of the world...

MrPoog

I am calm :p Nothing on the internet phases me..

I wish I was like you... normally I'm extremely slow to anger. But when somebody's being ignorant and stupid in the internet...

:mad:

Severe emotional abuse ensues until they leave.

And that's ESPECIALLY with noob elite moderators that hear "HACK" and kick.

MooCowMan

I wish I was like you... normally I'm extremely slow to anger. But when somebody's being ignorant and stupid in the internet...

:mad:

Severe emotional abuse ensues until they leave.

And that's ESPECIALLY with noob elite moderators that hear "HACK" and kick.

I'm very slow to anger as well, With the internet it would take A LOT. I never let the idiots get to me, I just laugh it off. When I am angry.. I just go chop some wood, I have some knotty bitches set aside just for an occasion. :D

SpIkE_JoNzE

280s9r4.jpg

this looks familiar isnt it? lol

Werbung: