BEST PS1 Collectable games

jellyome

Ok i had a forum with favourite games but this is different.

I always like to play ps1 games. And heres the thing i like to collect them as well.

What are the rarest and best games to collect.

Here are a list of some i have.
- Metal gear solid 1
- Ape escape
- Gran turrismo 1 and 2
- Spyro

Is silent hill 1 a good game to collect??

If you know any good games to collect please tell me.

Werbung:

Hexort

DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!!!! I loved it when I had the mat and could play it like how they do in the arcade! :)

Cardd

Crash Bandicoot games, get them. My first PS1 games were Crash Bandicoot 1 and Gran Turismo. They came with the PS1 package. :D

Saohc

Silent Hill 1 was excellent, although it's dated now.

It remains the scariest PS1 game, even trumped Resident Evil in some regards.

Cardd

I hate Silent Hill and Resident evil games.

Because those make me so scared I need to switch on the lights when I go to toilet in middle of night..

MonkeyButt

Final Fantasy Tactics and Tomba are both good games to collect. Tomba is going for $50 and Final Fantasy Tactics is around $30+. Lucky for me, I have both in great condition!

I think the best collectable games for the PS1 come from the RPG genre. Sure there are some great games in all genres. But the rpgs for the PS1 were really what drove me to buy the system. And many of them went rare.

My top collectable games for the PS1 are;
Suikoden 1 and 2
Vagrant Story
Azure Dreams
Wild Arms 1 and 2
Vanguard Bandits
Thousand Arms

Those are in no certain order.

wendellvan

My top choices are:

Monster Rancher 2
Digimon world,2,3
Tomba
Final Fantasy 8,9
Marvel vs Capcom
Marvel Superheroes
Sim Theme Hospital/Park
Legend of Mana
Legend of Legaia
Legend of Dragoon

omarfw

Any crash bandicoot game or MediEvil. Those were amazing titles and very popular as well. They would probably sell for quite a lot one day.

Cecil Estrera

I have played almost all versions of Resident Evil game on PS1 and it was my favorite to play then. I can still remember the thrill that I felt then. I really miss playing this game. :)

Werbung:
I'd get all of the Final Fantasy games available on PS1, which is I-IX (sans III) and Tactics. I and II are in Final Fantasy Origins, IV-VI are in Final Fantasy Anthology, and the rest are solo games.