Battalion Wars II-BWII

Theherolink_1

Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
I wonder how many weapons this game has....I love war games whit lots of weapons....

It's not about how many weapons it's more different vehicles

Oh....This game is so perfect just like Halo.....Hey someone wants to be in my team when we play wi-fi????:w00t:

Before you get the wrong idea this game is nothing like Halo, ok?

oh ok :cry: but will you play agaisnt me?:drool:

Werbung:

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
I wonder how many weapons this game has....I love war games whit lots of weapons....

Oh....This game is so perfect just like Halo.....Hey someone wants to be in my team when we play wi-fi????:w00t:

Yeah of course I will:thumbup:

Theherolink_1

Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

Well...I only hope Nintendo makes a Speaker to talk to your rivals...this gives me an idea! A petition!!!

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

Well...I only hope Nintendo makes a Speaker to talk to your rivals...this gives me an idea! A petition!!!

Yeah that would really make this game great

groovypanda

this game does indeed look like it could be fantastic -from watching the videos looks like it could be fairly hectic so hope the control system uses the wii remotes well

according to amazon it's released 28 December here in the uk which means i'll be able to get some serious playing time in over the christmas break :cool:

hoping the online version delivers too :)

Ryano

groovypanda said:
this game does indeed look like it could be fantastic -from watching the videos looks like it could be fairly hectic so hope the control system uses the wii remotes well

according to amazon it's released 28 December here in the uk which means i'll be able to get some serious playing time in over the christmas break :cool:

Sorry to burst your bubble but amazon are wrong...

Theherolink_1

Ryano said:
groovypanda said:

Then what is the realease date? I NEED TO KNOW:p:cursing:

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
groovypanda said:

Then what is the realease date? I NEED TO KNOW:p:cursing:
don´t think they have confirmed anything more than 2008 :huh:

cloudzero45

well nintendo has already announce a patent wi-fi headset.... but i was reviewed badly and nintendo decided to scrap it and design a new headset.... they might make one in time for this game

groovypanda

Ryano said:
groovypanda said:

Think you could be right as none of the online retailers can agree on the release date.

Game are claiming Q4 2007, both Gameplay and Play.com have 25 Jan 2008 and Amazon the aforementioned 28 Dec 2007.

Suppose i can wait as i only got my Wii last week so at the moment have got Zelda to keep me occupied with SMG and RE on the way next month :)

cloudzero45 said:
well nintendo has already announce a patent wi-fi headset.... but i was reviewed badly and nintendo decided to scrap it and design a new headset.... they might make one in time for this game
source?? :eek: send a link please! if this is true its amazing! :D

Theherolink_1

Rasande Bävern said:
cloudzero45 said:
source?? :eek: send a link please! if this is true its amazing! :D

I was going to say the same PLEASE LET US KNOW THE SOURCE!:w00t::thumbup:

Theherolink_1

Sorry for double posting......

but I GOT THIS FU***** GAME YESTERDAY! IS SO AWESOME!

too bad I haven't tried the wi-fi yet...but as soon brother fix it I will play it...:p

Werbung: