Battalion Wars II-BWII

Theherolink_1

Rasande Bävern said:
have they announced the release date yet?? if they have ive totally missed it :S

No that I don't know butt I think it will be in the next 2 months since all the good games are coming in the next months:)

Werbung:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
i belive the amount is pretty high :)

Have you even played this game before:bored::confused1:

no i have'nt but if you look at the videos and read about the game youll see that there are many different units, every faction units looks unic and there are 6 different teams. And its confirmed that there will be five different sea units : Battleship Frigate Submarine Dreadnought and transport. And then image that there are 6 different teams and every units look different , so then it will leave us with about 30 different boats in the game :) soo im convinced that there are many units in this game :)

Theherolink_1

Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:

no i have'nt but if you look at the videos and read about the game youll see that there are many different units, every faction units looks unic and there are 6 different teams. And its confirmed that there will be five different sea units : Battleship Frigate Submarine Dreadnought and transport. And then image that there are 6 different teams and every units look different , so then it will leave us with about 30 different boats in the game :) soo im convinced that there are many units in this game :)

I never played this game before too I seen the videos...soo Wouldn't be cool to have some kind of wi head phone to play whit your team or something like that????:thumbup:

Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:

I never played this game before too I seen the videos...soo Wouldn't be cool to have some kind of wi head phone to play whit your team or something like that????:thumbup:
that would be so great :D

Werbung:

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
I wonder how many weapons this game has....I love war games whit lots of weapons....

It's not about how many weapons it's more different vehicles

Oh....This game is so perfect just like Halo.....Hey someone wants to be in my team when we play wi-fi????:w00t:

Before you get the wrong idea this game is nothing like Halo, ok?