Ban or not, that is the question...

Flyboy

Hey are we allowed to ban commandos that keeps joining the No Commando server, and soldiers / gunners that keeps joining the Only Commando server? would like to know... it's annoying when they join for the 12th time...

Werbung:

Samlc1

Yeah they don't ban just one character. They ban there i.p addresses. Just kick them and say why if you know how to do so and they should get the idea. If you kick and dont supply reason they will keep coming back because they don't know why they are getting kicked. I would say only ban for abusive language to other players, stat padding or hacking.

ForeverSoldier

Sometimes I have to kick so fast that i give them the wrong reason. It says commandos were kicked for being a noob when they join the no commando server sometimes. :/

Harrowed

ForeverSoldier said:
Sometimes I have to kick so fast that i give them the wrong reason. It says commandos were kicked for being a noob when they join the no commando server sometimes. :/

Lol, you're not only one ;) I kick gunners from only commando with reason "This a not commandos server".

cjsuner

um, if a player insults me (as the admin) can i ban him? cause he did it a few times.... and i just kicked, but he always came back

Werbung:

b00sted

cjsuner said:
um, if a player insults me (as the admin) can i ban him? cause he did it a few times.... and i just kicked, but he always came back

my two cents

warn
kick
ban

in that order... by the kick they should know better :)