killman360

Has anyone else seen it? It is a good movie in my opinion though the story is quite cliche really.

Discuss.

Werbung:

spuznick242

I havent seen it yet, I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD so I can download it, but if I get some extra time on my hands, I might watch it on the web, but it looks very good.

SpIkE_JoNzE

it was awesome...in all thing i saw in it...but...(just a comment), have you noticed?, that nowadays, in this kind of movies where humans fight against a new species...the humans have been defeated lamely....but in avatar that was cool....

BossMaroni

I've said it before and I'll say it again: It was better this time around than the first time I saw it, when it was called Dances With Wolves (20 years ago).

Visually, it rocked. The 3D was amazing. But I hope James Cameron can come up with an original idea one of these years.

Super Six 4

I loved the effects, and yah, the humans were pretty much destroyed but the blue dudes were also killed by the dozens, and their tree thing was bombed sky high lol

Master_7

Yeah, but it wasn't a goverment military force, it was a contracted defense force, with limited on planet equipment. So basically, it was no different than the wild west when people from the west ran into Indians. Yeah, they had rifles and bullets, but they was still out numbered and also didn't know the land. Good movie, def better than Dances with Wolves... lol

mrman226

I liked it too, usually I stay away from 3-D movies because they take every chance they get to make a character pop out from the screen, but this wasn't really 3-D, just a really good hi-definition, it had some 3-D elements to it, mainly because if you took your glasses off, you couldn't see squat. I liked mainly because it surprised me, probably because I've played too much halo, because the humans lost.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but if you look in the mirror with your 3-D glasses on, and close one eye, the other eye of the glasses is totally blacked out, it's pretty cool actually.

Yeah, but it wasn't a goverment military force, it was a contracted defense force, with limited on planet equipment. So basically, it was no different than the wild west when people from the west ran into Indians. Yeah, they had rifles and bullets, but they was still out numbered and also didn't know the land. Good movie, def better than Dances with Wolves... lol

That's because Dances with wolves didn't have 3D or space marines...

Werbung:

Super Six 4

oh yeah, I see how you're right, excellent historical allusion.

Reminds me of Andrew Jackson=badass

The humans...futuristic Blackwater LOL