Assassins Creed

Werbung:

guyofgod

Not at all borring! It's a little bad for the DS just because of the lack of graffics but.....yeah, it's not that great for the DS. However! For the Xbox 360, it's insane. It mixes the "hide in the shadows" of splinter cell with the amazing grafics and movements of Prince of Persia. Trust me, try it at your local gamestop and then judge it, you might change your mind :)

Matt

I've got it, just dont know if to use my energy playing it yet lol.

Playing...

Spiderman friend or foe at the moment LOL

xtrapsp

Well The Endings Not Bad btw spoiler bellow

*Spoiler!*
In the end of the first 1 you see all the artifacts spots right...so heres the spoiler
in numba 2 u will supposadly b helping your kidnappers b4 lucy helps you.
in numba 3 u fight bak and @ the 1 modern assasin cumes to your help.

xtrapsp

ya lol
story:

you have been taken for research, you have to lay in the animus and reveal past memories (memories are missions) of your ancestor ... at the end the people nabbed you find the tool which leads to some artifacts(brain washing tools) , now you leave the animus knowing to much they point to kill you...but lucy cumes to help she says they mite still need you.
you then walk into your room to reveal you've obtained eagle vision... you go round the facility reading what other subjects left on the walls and floor.....IN BLOOD.... you are damon AKA Subject 17

Kirby

When the game starts, you don't know much. The storyline is one of the most impressive storylines I've seen in a long time. Ultimately it's too hard to explain through words how the story goes, and is much better if you just play the game.

Get the game. It's amazing. I loved that game until the very end and I would definitely get the next 2. This game is a thrill ride with barely any extremely slow parts. It's one of the best open world games I've played since the 64.

Kirby

The 64 was best known for its amazing open world games. I haven't really played a good open world since then, with the few exceptions like Galaxy and Assassin's Creed.

Werbung: