Any Recommendations?

Lexy

I will be able to afford a PS3 Slim when it comes out, and I am getting it since I want the Ratchet and Clank games. But, having a PS3 for just those two games and LBP seems like a waste. I looked for all other games that looked interesting like Fairy Tale Fights and Prototype but they are also on the x360(which I prefer because of the comfy controller, and well might as well get the gamer points). So can I get some recommendations please?

Here's my Backloggery so you can get an idea of what games I like:
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lexy
It's a bit outdated, but I added in some recent games I got.

If you don't care to look I like: Platformers, RPG's, action, and adventure games.

Werbung:

spuznick242

I would say PS3. It has the blue ray, which is worth it because you can use it as a blue ray player. Also if you've ever seen the PSP system, its very similar, but better. PS3 also has a better web service than 360 (its just what I've seen, it seems faster and easier to use). Plus, the PS3 has updates coming out almost once a month, which always makes it better.

Lexy

I am not asking if I should get a PS3 or X360, I don't want this becoming a console war. I am asking for PS3 GAMES. I have an X360 already and plan to get a PS3 soon. I am sorry, I probably should have clarified that. >_< My bad.

spuznick242

Well then I would suggest Need for Speed Shift as a racing game, Just about any COD game for an FPS, and Then I'd just go to Walmart or a similar store and buy what ever other game looks good.

Jordan B

Need for Speed series has gone downhill.

PS3 has tonnes of games, I don't know what all of you are on about ?

Maybe it's just New Zealand, but in The WareHouse (Think Walmart) , PS3 and XB360 have equal amounts of games.

Lexy

Woah... it's been a while since this thread got any responses and now all of a sudden... I was beginning to think there wasn't any good games for a moment until I researched myself.

Course', most of those games aren't even out yet. Anyway....

@trikstadude3: I am a bit iffy about Drakes Fortune and Mirror's Edge I hear was really short. As for Rock band, I would enjoy it, if it actually had songs I liked. :( But thank you anyways. I know the PS3 does have a lot of games, but not a lot of them are /exclusives/.

@spuznick242: I'm not too into racing/FPS games. TPS with an action element on the other hand... Thank you anyway though.

So far, I am quite happy with R&C: ToD and LBP. Right now I am just waiting for Demon's Soul, Dragon Age, and when I get money, Overlord. That and my mom seems happy about having a blu-ray player(even if she wouldn't help pay for it) it seems worth it so far.

Werbung:

Jordan B

X Men Origins Wolverine was epicly fun . Rent it if you can.

Mirrors edge isn't as short as people say it is - It's really fun, and you feel so awesome , considering I can do half the stuff she can in REAL LIFE .

Rock Band has hundreds of songs - Don't forget the downloadables, and believe me, lot's of those are excellent. Lot's of songs for every person, regardless of preferred genre.

Drakes fortune is good if you're into that genre. I'm not, still enjoyed it heaps though.