any NASCAR fans?

NSXTypeR

I'm a huge NASCAR fan, and before someone says "all they do is turn left" there is alot more to it than that. He have to worry about fuel, tires, team mates, etc. anyway does anyone here like the sport? And if so who is your driver? Me I like Dale Jr.

Werbung:

Love

Good ol' NASCAR.
I love Indy as well.

Woops, forgot to add the drivers.
Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt, Jr isn't so bad.

Diasporia

Dale Earnhardt
Seven championships, seventy-six wins and all in the modern era. There is no doubt that "The Intimidator" is the best that NASCAR has ever seen. He was a master on the track and equally good with the press. Dale Earnhardt left us while still on top of his game. He certainly had many more wins in front of him and a great shot at his eighth championship.

All hail The Intimidator!

Bostro

I started watching nascar bout 3 years ago. Never understood how anybody could watch it until then. Now with "the chase" at the end of the year, it brings more drama to the sport, which will bring more people to start watching on a regular basis. It still has a long way to go till it is perfect, but that will come with time.

NSXTypeR

Well I was like that too until I learned all about the skill that goes into it. Now I hardly miss a single race. Heck I even have a $250 Dale Sr. jacket lol

rocktrns

sorry but nascar seems boring going around and around a circle I wonder whats going to happen next oh they made a left turn oh they made a left turn again see what im saying lol

Jordan B

Omg , Rocktrns he says up top about people like you . There is a lot more than just turning left .

Fuel , timing , pit stops , position battling . Jeeez think before you type . And read the actual original post . You haven't been doing that lately .

rocktrns

Omg , Rocktrns he says up top about people like you . There is a lot more than just turning left .

Fuel , timing , pit stops , position battling . Jeeez think before you type . And read the actual original post . You haven't been doing that lately .

Well that was my opinion ,and thats what i think this thread is like 3 months old anyways

MooCowMan

I find NASCAR boring, I know there's more to it then just taking turns.. I just find it boring watching a bunch of identical cars going around a track. I personally like the American Le Mans, Corvette racing ftw!! :D

DRT49

My house is a racing house. In fact I make my living in the racing industry as an announcer. I work at a NASCAR sanctioned track.

If you're asking if I like NASCAR in general... SOMETIMES. If you're asking if I like Cup, Nationwide, and Trucks.... not so much. I'll tell you why I have a problem with each one.

Cup - The races are TOO LONG. I don't have the attention span to watch a 4 hour race. If you must go 500 miles, PLEASE run it in segments. I watch the beginning and the end, I sleep through the rest. It's my wife's job to wake me towards the end. The only race I can watch straight through is the Bristol race.

Nationwide - The old term for them was "Bushwackers", I dunno what they are calling them now. Cup drivers have no business racing in this series, earning points, and taking money from already underfunded teams. This is a developmental series for Cup... WHY ARE CUP DRIVERS RACING IN IT AND DOMINATING THE RACES???

Trucks - Don't even get me started on that bastardization of what was once one of the coolest divisions in all of NASCAR.

If you want REAL racing at a great value, go to your local short track. My track offers adult admission for a mere ten dollars and some FANTASTIC racing. Yes, we are under the NASCAR banner, and many big names have raced there, but some of the best drivers in the world are still working day jobs to pay for their local racing "hobby"

Werbung:

spuznick242

in my mind its boring...i think 4 wheeles is two too many, get rid of the road add some dirt, right turns, and some jumps then i might watch it...motocross all the way!