Another Review: This time, we're goin Twilight.

Quinn

Another Review done on the Wii, brought to you by your fav nonblogger, Quinn!

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GCN version)

Rating Legend: Find my Sonic 2 Review to see!

Graphics

Uhm, wow. For Zelda games, superb. For GCube, pretty hi-technicaaal! Lol. Anyway, compaired to LoZ's like Ocarina and MM, this games graphics are done awesomely. Detail is amazing, enemies look more sinister, and Ganondorf looks super-badass. Epona, your trusty steed-ess, looks more realistic than ever, and Link, the hero, looks the best out of every LoZ game ever. (F*** off, cel-shaded Link.) An important note is that now there are many type of fish, and they all look very good. Overall the game looks really great.
9.5/10

Sound

This game's music is phenomenal. There are very distinct and good sounding tunes, like the Overworld theme, some sounds that match the area very well, like the Twilight theme, and even some favourites return, like Saria's song.

(Continued next post)

Werbung:

Quinn

A lot of memory raising tunes are present too. And with swords clinking, paws scuffling, and fairies shimmering perfectly you'll hear why this deserves a 10/10.

Gameplay

You play as Link, a swordsman, rider, and adventurer. But you also play as Link, a twilight warping messenger killing wolf. All the buttons from GCN LoZ titles are the same. This game has a very pickup and play style to it. Puzzles are a focal point, and Epona is used alot. The fencing is done with the B button, while items are used with X and Y. A new partner joins, Midna. She is not as annoying as Navi, don't worry. This game is extremely fun.
9/10

Replay Value
It's just real fun to replay it, I'm on my 3rd replay.
9/10

So overall: 9.38. Pick it up, its Awesome!!

hockeyhero

well another good review quinn....well done....:yess:

p.s. do you think you would've given the wii version a better review or not if you played it?

Quinn

hockeyhero said:
well another good review quinn....well done....:yess:

p.s. do you think you would've given the wii version a better review or not if you played it?

Iunno, i'd have to play it first :p

jordy94

nice review ive played the wii version and it is a real fun game i agree with everythin u said im on my second save now looking for all the secrets and stuff (poes, wallets, quivers, bom bags, bottles) but found gannondorf to be one of the easiest bosses?

Quinn

jordy94 said:
nice review ive played the wii version and it is a real fun game i agree with everythin u said im on my second save now looking for all the secrets and stuff (poes, wallets, quivers, bom bags, bottles) but found gannondorf to be one of the easiest bosses?

I meant he LOOKS badass :D

Werbung:

JustinGTL

Very good review guys =] although i already bought the game. xD i love it its so awesome and intence theres one thing that bugs me tho its how he runs and swims =| hes like a robot xD but like thats ok i got use to it. I havent beat the game but so fare the controls are really nice nintendo makes it play well with the wiimote and nunchuck. and the graphics amazing =] like and love the story line some parts are hard to figure out but just think back to what u just did and its easy! =]