Anime anyone?

Sousanator

I absolutely hate Naruto. I couldn't get into it at all. It makes people so angry when I purposely mispronounce his name.

The only anime I've really got into and absolutely loved was Death Note. Surprisingly the dubbed version voices actually sounded proper and real, unlike One Peice and Naruto. It had me hooked since the first episode since I couldn't imagine how they could get an entire season out of it. Also I love that it has an ending, unlike shows like Prison Break where it keeps going and going for odd reasons. Death Note is definitly one of my favourite shows ever.

Werbung:

Lexy

Meh. I only like Hentai lol

:thumbup: Hentai's awesome.

Anyway, I think that Naruto, Bleach, etc are over-rated. @_@

I love One Piece though, and some more obscure ones like: Kikaider, Diamond Daydreams, Black Cat, Madlax, Papuwa, Pretear, Princess Tutu, Venus Versus Virus, Kannuzuki No Miko, Strawberry Panic, Ah! My Goddess.

Then everyone knows about this anime, I love Sailor Moon. It's my guilty pleasure, and I am a huge fan of UsagixSeiya. Mmmm lesbians...

Lexy

I like Death Note and Bleach and Naruto. I liked sailor moon until i found out that theres a lesbian in it -_-

Wha? Lesbian? There's 3 to be correct and lesbians are awesome. :glare:

That is no reason to dislike an anime. Besides, doesn't Bleach have lesbians in it?

Sousanator

I played the game. Samuel Jackson is hilarious, and the soundtrack is perfect, but that's about the only thing I liked about it.

I also recently started watching Code Geass, but I'm not liking the unneeded twists every so often.

Werbung: