animal crossing

Dimenticon

Sims, for me, was too hard. Harvest Moon can only get hard in the beginning and when your farm is filled. Animal Crossing is a mixture of the two. You have to buy furniture, like Sims, and you have to water plants, like in HM.

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

WHAT GDOG!? HARVEST MOON IS AWESOME!!!!!! I love that game I hope it comes to the wii...:) anyway I think this game is going to be bundles whit the wii zapper :lol(someguy at gamefaqs)

Hyrules007

Japanese sources point to MMORPG options and it would be the best way to take the series. Nintendo has stated that the next console Animal Crossing will be online but how? They could create an offline mode much like that of the previous Animal Crossing games as well as create areas in an MMORPG setting for a bunch of people to visit.

Ryano

Hyrules007 said:
Japanese sources point to MMORPG options and it would be the best way to take the series. Nintendo has stated that the next console Animal Crossing will be online but how? They could create an offline mode much like that of the previous Animal Crossing games as well as create areas in an MMORPG setting for a bunch of people to visit.

It might be pretty cool if it happens...we'll see I guess...

Dimenticon

Theherolink_1 said:
WHAT GDOG!? HARVEST MOON IS AWESOME!!!!!! I love that game I hope it comes to the wii...:) anyway I think this game is going to be bundles whit the wii zapper :lol(someguy at gamefaqs)

HM Wii is coming out. Eventually...

Anyway, MMORPG AC would be great. A town made entirely of players is my dream town...

Ryano

AlanEdgeHead said:
Animal Crossing isn't an RPG, is it? You don't level up, do you? I'm pretty sure it's rumored to be an MMO, not an MMORPG.

Yeah exactly, thanks for putting that right, I was wandering about it...

Theherolink_1

I want This game to be an MMO so badly! tons of people visiting towns would be so cool! and if this games uses the wii mic:drool: I imagine now...:drool:

Werbung: