"An error has occurred" after using GWP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResidentEvil

Hi, i'm having problems with "The House of The Dead: Overkill". I used to get "#001 Unauthorized dev...", but then I download Trusha/GWP and tried to correct the error. After following every step, i burnt the new ISO using Nero and ImgBurn, but now i'm getting a new message: "An error has occurred. Press the Eject Button and remove the disc, then turn the WII console off and refer to the WII Operations Manual for help Troubleshooting." I have no idea about what's happening, once WII used to read the disc, but now it automatically shows that black screen when I insert the disk. If that helps, my Wii's version is 3.3u, but i don't know what's the chip (could the chip be the problem?). So, if anyone knows what the problem is or has any suggestion, PLEASE help!

I tried to look for a post like this but i couldn't find any. If there was another about this same subject, I'm sorry for posting it again. But I really searched in the forum but haven't found it.

Please, help me...

Thank you

Werbung:

ResidentEvil

Re: titch.ryan

burn speed = 1x (in imgburn) and 16x (in Nero 9 - i didn't find a way to get it lower)

cIOS = what is cIOS? were u meant to say ISO? if that's it, (i'm newbie in hacking, so i don't know some things yet xD)

disk = DVD+R Maxell 4.7 GB (up to 16x) - the same kind of disk has worked in with other games

i have already lost 4 disks trying different ways: using ImgBurn and Nero/ Trusha and Wii Scrubber

without using Trhusha and Wii Scrubber i get 001 error, but using them i get "An error has occurred..."

well, that's it... thanks for now

if you have any ideas, please tell me

Werbung:

jesta

We do not accept any topics or talk about piracy on TWF.

We cannot be responsible for any actions you take or any problems that may occur to your console.

You may PM me and I'm sure Titch wouldn't mind either ;) We may be able to help you then.

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.