Age of Empires

RPCOM

Age of Empire II is an epic game as well! I played it for years and I play it even now sometimes! Unfortunately I didn't find many online players, most of the games I played with computer, but still a great game!
I didn't play Age of Empires II yet but I am looking forward to play. I think I played the demo version somewhere. It was really good. But in RTS category, Warcraft III suits me the best. Hope Blizzard releases Warcraft IV after its busy schedule of Diablo III! ;)

Werbung:

nick_ro

I didn't play Age of Empires II yet but I am looking forward to play. I think I played the demo version somewhere. It was really good. But in RTS category, Warcraft III suits me the best. Hope Blizzard releases Warcraft IV after its busy schedule of Diablo III! ;)

Oh, God Diablo III, I cannot wait for it! I played Diablo 2 LOD for years, finished it a lot of times with every character. Blizzard are so good when it comes to games.

Oh, God Diablo III, I cannot wait for it! I played Diablo 2 LOD for years, finished it a lot of times with every character. Blizzard are so good when it comes to games.
Sadly, Diablo 3 is constantly being delayed. I have been waiting for it to come out for quite a time now, but Blizzard is rather slow in finishing the development process.

bertorelli

Well, to be honest... I excepted something better from Blizzard. When I'm looking at screenshots and watching gameplays I'm feeling disappointed. I don't like Diablo 3 - WoW style :(

nick_ro

Sadly, Diablo 3 is constantly being delayed. I have been waiting for it to come out for quite a time now, but Blizzard is rather slow in finishing the development process.

Those from Blizzard say that they are constantly delaying it because they want it to be perfect. I cannot wait for it to be released, but I do not want them to hurry, I hope they do a good job as they did with Starcraft 2. It was delayed a lot, but worth the wait.

Those from Blizzard say that they are constantly delaying it because they want it to be perfect. I cannot wait for it to be released, but I do not want them to hurry, I hope they do a good job as they did with Starcraft 2. It was delayed a lot, but worth the wait.
Well, that's what they said abut the new Duke Nukem game as well. They took 10 years to make it the perfect shooter game but it barely got an average rating of 5.5 with most critics.

radascars

Yes, I have heard about it as well. It looks like they are offering a free beta pass to players for the current online gaming version that is supposedly going to be Free-to-Play.

That's a good news for us! If they were going to let that free to play more RTS fans would definitely try this game! But I hope they don't implement some shop that offers a lot of power ups that would ruin the game. lol

kSooo

Age of Empires II is simply my favorite with the expansion. I believe it costs like 10-15$?, I love it much more than AoE III and any RTS fans must have played that. Campaigns and local play! Oh and we shouldn't forget about Age of Mythology, awesome lil shiz too :p People looking forward to Age of Empires F2P, if you browsed a bit, the game is surely gonna be a bit similar to browser real time strategy I believe, and the PvP function is gonna be Paid users only...

MisaTange

Wow, I didn't know AoE was going to get a multiplayer game. How long has it been thought of, I wonder? And it looks like AoE is going to get a couple fresh new civilizations; Spartans and Egyptians.

As for my AoE experience, I've only played AoE2. It was my first (second?) RTS that I've played that goes next to Starcraft. It's the most standard of RTSes but that makes it addicting and fun. I've been on multiplayer AoE2 before but I definitely prefer going against the AI.

Scoobysteaks

Funny how I come across this topic while I am in the middle of installing Age of Empires Online (I had it before but built a new PC). I love AoE O as you can play multi-player and it enhances the game play for me. I have the Greek DLC and the Defence of Crete booster pack, It is really entertaining.

Jumba

Although many people seem to not like AoE 3, I personally love it. I got that game back in 2006 and I still will play it every once and a while. The Dutch are the best online because they have a great economy, but if I want to rush than I choose the Germans.
Singleplayer is kind of bad though. Online rules.

zerospin

I've played all the versions over the years. I kinda liked it, though never became a real fan. I was more into Starcraft when it comes to RTS :D

Werbung: