[acr] is recruiting troops

Synerax

Calling all soldiers!!!!!!!!!

The Armored Cavalry Regiment [ACR] is a team oriented clan looking for motivated and dedicated players. We are a pretty laid back clan with a military structure and chain of command to maintain order; but we dont run around calling each other "Sir", "Sgt" or anything like that.

We participate in many games, I.E. Combat Arms, CoD4, CoD5, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, and so on. We've competed in Total War League and Battlefield Conquest League. We use ventrillo to communicate on the battlefield and have a website and fourms to communicate off the battlefield.

We are currently looking to expand and there is room for leaders. Our clan is based on having fun so if you are interested visit our site www.acrclan.org register for the forums and post in the recruiting section.

If you have any questions you would like to ask about our regiment please feel free to contact me here or by AIM I have it always on and I'm always available.

WWW.ACRCLAN.ORG

See you on the Battlefield!

2nd Lt. Synerax

Werbung:
Werbung:

Srgt D

Well, I'm really dedicated to FPS shooting games, but I'm not really good because I don't play as much. But now that I have time, I want to get better. Is there part of the clan to help others get better at FPS gaming?