A story I made

james1654

Which I enjoy more. Ive just looked over the posts in this thread you did, and was happy to see that they was nice and short. Well done, you are getting better at making your posts much shorter.

Werbung:

james1654

FFS, guys, this is a damn forum, not a chatroom!

actually . . .

KK, im ganna start a thread in site discussion requesting a chatroom, so that you guys and people like you can say all the short things u want. Maybe ill request shoutbox too.

Fladian

Good luck, but you won't stop me with it. As soon as my tests are over, I can revert back to my own style of posts and finally give it some more depth. Not to mention, post some more while doing some research, as usual.

Undead_Lives

I don't think that will happen.
besides james, we keep this site alive thru posting. If we didn't, well it would be...dead, sorta.
Thought ended... -_-

Fladian

You can keep a site alive in multiple ways. Posting is one of them, but spamming is an other way, though it usually don't last as long as serious posts. All in all, I can do both :p

Haha, I remember Wormskull from Wc3C, I don't really know if he was liked more than hated but, it was always nice to read his posts, or get mad at them, either way, people posted.
But as long as people odn't start posting pictures of cabbage, we'll be fine ;)

Now let's try to get back on topic.

Haha, I remember Wormskull from Wc3C, I don't really know if he was liked more than hated but, it was always nice to read his posts, or get mad at them, either way, people posted.
But as long as people odn't start posting pictures of cabbage, we'll be fine ;)

Now let's try to get back on topic.

Werbung: