A Few Half Assed Screenshots(not origional collection)

E

Elite SEAL

I have a few kinda bad screenshots in comparison to my awesome collection of about 70.

Combat-Arms_01.jpg

Combat-Arms_07.jpg

Combat-Arms_04.jpg

Combat-Arms_14.jpg

Combat-Arms_10.jpg
wait, this is in the CS forum? Oh, oh well, these are Combat Arms screenshots, sorry

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

I like the tracer bullet miss screenie.

Yeah, that one was perfect, I thought I was screenshotting another thing, but that turned up -It is cool, worthy of my origional collection I had.

Yea the traser one is kool.

Yeah, I like that one and the Fireteam one where the guy headshotted the Somali and the blood is going outward -another perfect shot worthy of my old collection.

E

Elite SEAL

lol at: this blow
s.....

though nice swimming zombie one...:D:):)

lol, yeah, that was when some damn noob opened a gate when I was right down the hall and they killed him and then came pouring out and LAWed and shot me -I hate noobs in Fireteam.

At first I was yelling "Hacker" or "Glitcher!" but thankfully a guy was nice and didn't start yelling at me and said that you're supposed to do it and to try it. I did, and was like -"WTF?!"

I dunno about you, but i find when i use the Prt Screen there a lag between it actually taking the screen
I would use FRAPS for screens even the trial one.
I find it takes screens a heck of alot better that Print screen.

Not bad screens, still waiting for that montage...:)

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

At first I was yelling "Hacker" or "Glitcher!" but thankfully a guy was nice and didn't start yelling at me and said that you're supposed to do it and to try it. I did, and was like -"WTF?!"[/COLOR]
btw I'm talking about the swimming zombie here, not the fireteam noob