3rd Party Wiimote....

Becky

Wii said:
I bought some sh*t controllers for my Game Cube and I can tell you that it was totally crap... I wasted $10 when I can go and buy an original controller for $25 and a lot better quality, wont make this misstake again.

What brand was your third-party GC controller? I have one made by Interact Accessories and it's actually pretty good. Can't remember how much I pad for it though....

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
Wii said:
I bought some shit controllers for my Game Cube and I can tell you that it was totally crap... I wasted $10 when I can go and buy an original controller for $25 and a lot better quality, wont make this misstake again.

Well at least you know for again:)

Anyway if the logiitech controllers are anything as terrible looking as there other ones then I don't think anyone would buy one.

i especially don't like how they made the ps3 controller since i like how ps3 has designed thier controllers and that looks pretty wierd....

Werbung:
You're right, it's not all bad. Third party software for the Gamecube was actually almost "great". My controllers are still in great working condition!

But they should change the colour scheme, imo, if they hope to gather more appeal from the general market.