1st post

Werbung:

{Iceman}

Its tight, and the multiplayer is so good. It feels a lot more balanced than any other shooters, particularly cause of the health system (1 shot kills for rifles, 2-3 for smg's [ it actually works really well]). Post up the servers that you guys play on. I play a lot of capture the flag.

Intro

I rocked it on PS2 - me and my boy beat it over a coupla days.

I always wanted there to be a backup pistol. Just seems like there should be.

But yeah, it was pretty fun! Didn't get to try any multiplayer..

blze

the best is you can drop your pistol and pick up another rifle, go from sniper to thompson like that, sweeeeet.

Rufio

CoD2 is awesome, I have it for Xbox 360, when I do get xbox live I'll be pretty active playing it online.

Does anyone else here have it for 360? Or just computer?

I know it would be better on computer (mouse over analog) but my computer isn't good enough to handle it.

Hypnos

I have CoD2...got to play it Christmas day for about 1 hour before the Alienware drama began. But tomorrow it's on! I can't wait....lobbing potatoes at dummys was awesome!

Rufio

Acctually, it was over $500, and yeah I bought it, I love xbox. Pluss, they're really hard to get, people who've already pree payed are on a waiting list for months. I got one because I work in a store that sells them and I grabbed it before it even made it to the shelf.

I could probably sell it on e-bay for 2grand, but I'd rather play it.

Hypnos, you got to lobb them at dummies? I only got to throw them in a bathtub and toss them through holes.

I'm playing it on Hardened, and I've beeten the Winter War on Vetran and the first part of the first American mission on Vetran, the one where they storm the beach on D-Day.

I'm acctually going to go play it now.

imported_SuXoR

Rufio said:
Acctually, it was over $500, and yeah I bought it, I love xbox. Pluss, they're really hard to get, people who've already pree payed are on a waiting list for months. I got one because I work in a store that sells them and I grabbed it before it even made it to the shelf.

I could probably sell it on e-bay for 2grand

I just sent your name and ip to bill gates :twisted:

Rufio

Are you anti Microsoft or something? Wether you buy it on computer or xbox it's still Bill Gates.

I beat it on Hardened, and I've done a few on Vetran. Vetran takes me so long though, like over an hour to do one mission, but it's so much fun.

I don't really play it much anymore though now that we have Oblivion.

Werbung: